Bedřich Smetana Affinities
- piano, violin
- opera, symphonic poem, Western classical music
- Austria-Hungary, Austrian Empire
- composer, conductor, music pedagogue, pedagogue, pianist, teacher
Are listed here known relationships with artists and orchestras, such as influences, similarities, collaborations, family bonds.
Influences, influencers, influenced...
These composers have influenced Bedřich Smetana:
- Christoph Willibald von Gluck (1714 - 1787)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 - 1791)
- Carl Maria von Weber (1786 - 1826)
- Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 - 1827)
- Anton Reicha (1770 - 1836)
- Felix Mendelssohn (1809 - 1847)
- Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849)
- Robert Schumann (1810 - 1856)
- Giacomo Meyerbeer (1791 - 1864)
- Hector Berlioz (1803 - 1869)
- Richard Wagner (1813 - 1883)
- Franz Liszt (1811 - 1886)
- Charles Gounod (1818 - 1893)
- Clara Schumann (1819 - 1896)
- Giuseppe Verdi (1813 - 1901)
Bedřich Smetana has been trained by Josef Proksch.
Orchestra(s)/Ensemble(s) named after Bedřich Smetana:
Bedřich Smetana: some musical similarities
Do you like Bedřich Smetana's work? Then you might appreciate the work of these composers, some of which have significant similarities :
Family and affectional bonds
Only people having a connection with music are cited here.
Note: Influence and similarity relationships are not the result of personal preferences or artistic opinion. They come from a data analysis method, based on publications of Pr. Charles H. Smith (Western Kentucky University, USA) and Pr. Patrick Georges (University of Ottawa, Canada). See copyrights page (section 2. Contents) (...)