Leoš Janáček Affinities
- opera, Western classical music
- Austrian Empire, Czechoslovakia
- composer, conductor, librettist, musician, musicologist, pedagogue, teacher
Are listed here known relationships with artists and orchestras, such as influences, similarities, collaborations, family bonds.
Influences, influencers, influenced...
These composers have influenced Leoš Janáček:
- Robert Schumann (1810 - 1856)
- Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky (1839 - 1881)
- Richard Wagner (1813 - 1883)
- Bedřich Smetana (1824 - 1884)
- Alexander Borodin (1833 - 1887)
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840 - 1893)
- Anton Rubinstein (1829 - 1894)
- Antonín Dvořák (1841 - 1904)
- Claude Debussy (1862 - 1918)
- Giacomo Puccini (1858 - 1924)
- Arnold Schoenberg (1874 - 1951)
Leoš Janáček has been trained by Oscar Paul, Franz Krenn.
Leoš Janáček: some musical similarities
Do you like Leoš Janáček's work? Then you might appreciate the work of these composers, some of which have significant similarities :
Note: Influence and similarity relationships are not the result of personal preferences or artistic opinion. They come from a data analysis method, based on publications of Pr. Charles H. Smith (Western Kentucky University, USA) and Pr. Patrick Georges (University of Ottawa, Canada). See copyrights page (section 2. Contents) (...)