This policy only applies to soclassiq web site controlled by the site editor. It does not apply to other sites related to soclassiq. If you choose to use links that appear on soclassiq to visit other web sites, we advise you to read the Privacy policies that govern these sites.
1. Collection of data
Registration for an account (optional) on this site requires only a valid e-mail address and a user name that has not been chosen already. You are not required to provide any other information if you do not want to.
Please be aware that the user name you choose, the e-mail address you provide and any other information you enter may render you personally identifiable, and may possibly be displayed on this web site.
Stored data (members) :
- User account (Login required)
- Email address
- User ID
- registration (Date)
- last log in (Date)
- Mail notifications (Yes/No)
- My mail notification rules (Contents, Frequency)
- Email archives (Login required)
- Bookmarks (Login required)
- my bookmarked pages, my favorites (articles, videos, ..., Composers..., Venues...)
2. Use of data
Data may be used to customize and improve your user experience on this site. We promise to not communicate your data to any third party unless:
- (i) pursuant to legal action or law enforcement,
- (ii) it is found that your use of this site violates the site editor's policy, terms of service, or other usage guidelines, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by the site editor to protect the site editor's legal rights and/or property.
Only 4 cookies can be stored by soclassiq on your device (computer, smartphone...).
- a session cookie (PHP) that ensure the website running technically, for all visitors,
- a cookie that ensure the audience measurement with Google Analytics, applicable to all visitors of soclassiq,
- and a cookie that ensure authentication security for the members (when they log in).
soclassiq encourages strongly the privacy mode available in your web browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, ...). With it the cookies are removed when the browser window is closed and the browsing history is also removed.
5. Editing or deleting your account information
You are provided with the ability to edit the information stored for your user account information during registration, by visiting your user account.
You can request that your user account be deleted. ALL your data will be deleted with no possibility to restore them.
6. Third-party services
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site, and/or by a mail message sent to the e-mail address you have provided, which is stored within your user settings.
8. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
[ Updated Septembre 1st 2020 - "6. Third-party services" added]