The year 1524 in classical music and in lyrical art
1524. With other artists, John Taverner, Orlande de Lassus and Martin Agricola influenced their time (renaissance era). That year would see the birth of future classical or lyrical artists, while others would disappear. That year, new works would be composed, published or performed for the first time in public, such as “Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir” de Johann Sebastian Bach, for example.
All these moments, more or less notable, make the year 1524 a page in the history of classical and lyrical music to be discovered or rediscovered. soclassiq currently lists 9 of these moments for 1524.
1524, those moments that counted
Birth of Girolamo ParaboscoThat year: 1524, Classical music, Italian writer, composer, organist, and poet of the Renaissance (dead in 1557).
Works (composition or publishing)
- Johann Sebastian Bach (age -161)
- Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dirThat year: 1524, Classical music (Work for choir), composed in
- Christ lag in TodesbandenThat year: 1524, Classical music (Work for choir)
- Es ist das Heil uns kommen herThat year: 1524, Classical music (Work for choir), composed in
- Ach Gott, vom Himmel sieh darein (Work for choir), composed in